Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Excerpts of Awesomeness - Vol. 1

Marty and I chat on GMail nearly every day while we're at work. Sometimes we say funny things. Sometimes we say very stupid things. But most times we say very stupid things that are only funny to us. Here are some of the better parts of today's chat...


Marty: Chuck! Betty Ford is starring in a Community spinoff!
me: Wow. That should be good.
Marty: In Space!
me: I'm loving it.
Marty: "Space Community"
me: "Cosmunity"
Marty: "Com-moon-ity"
me: I don't think I can beat that one.
Sent at 12:18 PM on Wednesday

me: I have spent 45 minutes on one website today. Care to take any guesses as to which one?
Marty: Um... economist.com?
me: http://www.youtube.com/user/oldspice
Marty: I was close.
It was my next guess.
me: Maybe I'm delirious, but shit are they funny.
Sent at 2:20 PM on Wednesday

Marty: I just got an update that you "like" Seinfeld and Old Spice.
me: I wish you could see how hard I'm laughing right now.
Marty: I really think your blog should just be outtakes some of our chats.
Sent at 2:56 PM on Wednesday


That's all for now. I'm glad I'm finally doing something useful with this blog.

1 comment: